Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Doctor update...

Well I just got back from my weekly checkup. Last week when I went in, I was dilated to 3 and 50% effaced and I was so excited! This week...no change. Oh well. I figure with the contractions getting stronger and me now being 37/38 weeks, I don't have much time till Lily decides she is ready to make her debut. I am still really nervous, but so ready at the same time. It will probably happen in the middle of one of the boy's baseball games...Lol!! Wouldn't that be funny! Whenever it happens, I hope it happens soon!! I will keep y'all posted!

No comments: