Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baseball...just pitch me a tent at the field....

Okay. So I just finished typing up the boys' baseball schedule so that I can send it to my sister and OH MY GOSH!!! I am exhausted just from typing it!!! I do have to say that this is going to be a very interesting 2+ months. I really hope that the people who said they would help get them to and from practices/games when the baby comes really will 'cause if not, I don't know how we are going to do it?!?!? I thought I would copy and past it on here just to show you all...

Dawson is in orange
Dade is in green

April

Thurs. 17th @ 6pm Tournament Game @Kiwanis
Fri 18th @ 6pm Practice @ Rockwell
Tues 22nd @ 6pm Practice @ Evans

Tues 22nd @ 5:30pm Practice @ Evans
Fri 25th @ 6pm Practice @ Rockwell
Tues 29th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans

Tues 29th @ 5:30pm Practice @ Evans
May
Fri 2nd @ 6pm Practice @ Evans

Sat 3rd @ 11am Game @ Evans Red Field
Tues 6th @ 5:30pm Practice @ Evans

Tues 6th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Wed 7th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans White Field
Fri 9th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Sat 10th @ 12:30pm Game @ Evans Red Field

Sat 10th @ 3:30pm Game @ Evans Red Field
Mon 12th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Red Field
Tues 13th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Blue Field

Tues 13th @ 5:30pm Practice @ Evans
Thurs 15th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Fri 16th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Red Field
Sat 17th @ 10:30am Game @ Evans Blue Field

Sat 17th @ 3:30pm Game @ Evans Red Field
Tues 20th @5:30pm Practice @ Evans

Tues 20th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Thurs 22nd @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Red Field

Tues 27th @ 5:30pm Practice @ Evans
Tues 27th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Wed 28th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Blue Field
Thurs 29th @6pm Practice @ Evans
Fri 30th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans White Field

Sat 31st @ 1pm Game @ Evans Red Field
June
Mon 2nd @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Blue Field

Tues 3rd @ 5:30pm Practice @ Evans
Tues 3rd @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Wed 4th @5:30pm Game @ Evans Blue Field

Thurs 5th @ 6pm Game @ Evans Blue Field
Fri 6th @ 6pm Practice @ Rockwell
Sat 7th @ 12:30pm Game @ Evans White Field

Sat 7th @ 3:30pm Game @ Evans White Field
Mon 9th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans White Field
Tues 10th @ 5:30pm Practice @ Evans
Tues 10th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Fri 13th @ 6pm Practice @ Rockwell
Sat 14th @10:30am Game @ Evans Blue Field

Sat 14th @ 3:30pm Game @ Evans White Field
Mon 16th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Blue Field
Tues 17th @ 5:30pm Practice @ Evans
Tues 17th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Wed 18th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Red Field
Thurs 19th @ 6pm Practice @ Evans
Fri 20th @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Red Field

Sat 21st @ 11am Game @ Evans Blue Field
Mon 23rd @ 5:30pm Game @ Evans Blue Field


I think I may go scream into a pillow now!!! Lol!! I just can't help but laugh to myself when I look at the calendar!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yea! now I know when Mason has practice. Seriously, thanks. C'mon and have that baby already!