Okay. So I am now right about 9 months prego. I have finally reached the point of being uncomfortable ALL the time!! Heartburn and Acid reflux seem to have taken hold and won't let go. Ugh. Chad told me yesterday that he has noticed me using that word, "ugh" a lot. Why yes, I have been. it is the best description of how I feel. Between all the acid eating away at my esophagus, and being tired because I just got dressed, not to mention how Lily loves my ribs and pushing up on my lungs. Then you add the contractions that love to attack me at night. I do remember saying I love being pregnant and I really truly do. I do not, however, like the last month. I have so much to do it seems, but just thinking about it makes me so tired that I have to lie down and take a nap. Oh and everything is so overwhelming. The emotional roller coaster this last month sucks. I want to cry for no reason and then I am fine. I feel so bad for Chad. I can only imagine what goes through his mind. "Whats wrong Honey?", "I...don't....know...." I manage to say between sobs. I do NOT like feeling this out of control. It scares me a lot. I do just keep telling myself that it is almost over and the reward is our beautiful little girl to hold in our arms and watch grow up with her brothers. ;-) Chad has been awesome though. I feel so bad because I feel like I can't do anything on my own, without help. I need him to carry something, or fix something, put something together, pay the bills, finish moving our boxes, rub my back...but he has been there every time. If he isn't home and I am having a "moment" he is sure to give me a hug as soon as he walks in the door. I am so thankful. He told me to make a list of things that need done and he will be sure to help me. He understands that it isn't just me flipping out, that it is the baby hormones raging through my body, and that it will not last. heck he is the one that tells me that it will not last. he has been so helpful, thoughtful and caring and I am so thankful for that. So even thought I am uncomfortable, I have a wonderful man here by my side...
Thank you Chad. I love you!
Me
This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good for him! I'll bet you can't wait until she is here :-)
Post a Comment