This morning I had my doctors appointment and here is the update I know you all have been waiting for! They technically still have my due date as May 21st since that is the first due date they gave me, but oh well...so they have me at 34/35 weeks. Well I am still measuring 2 weeks ahead which is no biggie. I am now up to 170 lbs., which puts me at having gained 25 pounds, about half of what i gained for the boys at this point. I asked to be checked because I have been having a lot of groin pressure, my contractions seem to be coming a lot more often, and I was just curious. She said I am dilated to 1 1/2 and that the reason for my groin pressure when I walk is that Lily's head is really REALLY low. She is ready!! YEAH!!!! Actually she had me feel right around the pubic bone and you can feel her head! (I told Chad to feel once I got home but he was like no way! I'm not pushing in on her soft spot and giving her brain damage!! Lol!!) I am just glad she is still head down. I told the doc I wasn't sure cause I still have a hard time breathing and usually when the baby has dropped, you can breath a little easier. She just said that it is probably cause she is so long and is still trying to stretch out! Oh well, here in just a few short weeks I will be able to hold her and she can stretch out as much as she wants (and I will be able to breath!!). So it is down to the nitty gritty here and the count down is on!!
And because I think all blogs should have pictures...here is what the baby looks like at 34/35 weeks...
1 comment:
I'm excited!! I can't wait to see her!!!!
Post a Comment