Okay. So this little girl needs to make up her mind and come out to meet the world. One minute I am having lots of contractions, wondering if it is time to go to the hospital and the next nothing. Lol! I have tried walking, and have been cleaning like a mad woman (or as much as I can) around here. I figure i had better get it finished now, while I can and have the time to do it! Lol! We all know once she arrives, between caring for her, practically living at the ball field, and trying to rest...that doesn't leave much time for anything else. That, is the life of a mom! I love it though. I wouldn't trade it for anything...not even all the money in the world!
We have finally made some headway on the stack of boxes driving me nuts...Chad restacked some, we repacked some and we will just keep working on it. Slowly but surely they will get done. As long as we are making a little progress here and there, then I won't let it bug me too much. We just need to figure out what to keep, find a place for it, what to store, and what to get rid of...which is a HUGE task. You seriously never know how much crap you have until you move...
Hopefully the next time we move it will be into a house that we have bought! That would be nice!
Me
This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment