Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Stolen Bike....

So I come home from work today, already in a crappy mood (a slow day at work=no money to be made) and find out that my oldest boy's bike was stolen sometime between last night and when I got home around 4:15pm. Such bullcrap....People around here just make me so freaking mad. Yeah, we should have had it chained up, but that isn't the point. And it isn't like it cost a lot of money, like $60 bucks from Walmart, but that isn't the point either. The point is, if it isn't yours and you don't have permission to ride it, DON'T TOUCH IT!!!! Yeah, it may not have cost a lot of money, but money doesn't grow on trees and I can't afford to go and buy him a new one!!! Why would you steal a kids bike...it probably is another white trash kid who stole it, but didn't your parents teach you not to steal!!! I keep checking to see if someone brought it back, but that probably won't happen. Stupid pieces of crap white trash. Go to freaking Walmart and buy your own!!

RIP....Dawson's bike 12/06 - 09/03/07
Sorry...I had to vent and get this off of my chest!!! Some people just make me so freaking mad.

No comments: