So I had the bright idea to go for Pizza at Donatos tonight...I had been kind of craving it all day. I just wanted a veggie pizza. We get to Donatos, finally everyone makes up their minds and we order....no biggie. 35-40 minutes later we get our pizza's; Dade got his individual pepperoni pizza, Dawson his Hawaiian, Chad his Pep, bacon and banana peppers, and then she puts mine in front of me....NOT what I ordered! Okay, Chad gets the waitress, and they say they are going to find it or make a new one. 15-20 minutes later, my pizza is finally finished, and to top it all off Chad said my pizza sat under the heat lamps for at least 10 minutes while our waitress is to no where to be found. At one point she had picked up Chad's cup, that only had ice in it, put it back down, and didn't even bring a refill!!! She was a horrible waitress, and believe me, I know!!! I am beyond pissed! I just want my food boxed up so we can leave!! Chad gets the manager and explains the problem. He ends up putting the money back on my debit card and giving us 2 certificates for free 14 inch 1 topping pizzas! Sweet! I eat in the car on the way home. I was practically starving.
The icing on the cake was when Dawson realized on the way home that we didn't go to Chad's cousins house like we had originally planned that night and was bummed and said, "did mom mess it up?" My feelings were so hurt. Do I really screw things up that much that my 8 year old has to comment on them? I know deep down that he was trying to joke, but with everything that had happened, it was just too much... and the flood gates were opened.
*sigh*
The hormones have taken over....
Once I post this (some people don't know I am pregnant and I don't want them to find out this way) I am sure that many more will follow it...
many more meltdowns are sure to come....
stay tuned!!!
Me
This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations!
As a mommy already I'm sure you know that this too will past, hang in there!
:-)
Post a Comment