So I am sitting here on the net, wanting to write a blog, but I have no clue what to write about. I figure I'll just start writing and see where it goes. Worse case scenario, I delete it and it doesn't get posted, woopity doo... no big deal. It isn't like I am really doing anything really productive here anyway. Just reading a few friends blogs, thinking about life and wondering what I am actually meant to do with mine. Right now I work at the olive Garden as a server. It is decent money for what few hours I work, plus I can work around seeing the kids (which is important to me) and any thing we have going on. The only thing is, I know that I don't want to be a sever for my whole life. No offense to those out there who are 30 or maybe even 40 and are servers somewhere, you do what you gotta do. I just don't want to be a server for much longer. I do enjoy my job, although it can stress me out, and to top it all off, I am a really good server. I always thought i should go to college, but honestly nothing appeals to me there. I get bored with things to quickly, so one minute, I think teaching would be great, I do love working with kids, and the next, I think working with computers would be kind of cool. Maybe even make my own website...nah.... I just don't have the attention span for any of it anymore. I love to sew and do all sorts of little craft things, but you can't make a living doing that. So basically I am at a loss here. I am almost 30 years old and have no clue what I want to be when I grow up. Lol! When I grow up....
What to do.....
Me
This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment