Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

I am addicted!!!

So I stumbled upon this website called truemomconfessions.com and I am so addicted to it. It is a website where moms can go on and post "confessions" totally anonymously. No need to put in an email address or register and have your username show up next to your confession. You just type in your confession and hit post and bam!!! I guess all confessions aren't posted, but I love the idea behind it. Sometimes you have something on your mind that you are scared to tell someone for fear that they will judge you and here you can do it freely!! You can register for the forums, but it isn't a must. Everyday I want to go to the web site and read all the new posts!! It is stupid and silly, but I can't help it!! Plus, sometimes when I read the site it makes me appreciate my own life. Some of these poor moms are miserable and lonely and it makes me happy I have the family that I have. A wonderful husband who loves me and kids whom are the apple of my eye and love me with all their hearts and show me on a regular basis! I may not be happy or feel blessed every day of my life, but at least I am not cheating or being cheated on, and no matter what is going on in my life, there is someone out there who is worse off than me. Things may get hard at times, but we always seem to make it through, and are stronger in the end. The only thing you can't really do on truemomconfessions.com is post replies to some of the "confessions", which I think some of the moms would benefit from. You can kind of do something like that in the forums, but not all moms who post on there necessarily go into the forums. Oh well. I think I need to go read some confessions... ;-)
TrueMomConfessions

No comments: