Plus I had just gotten the boys' hair cut (it'll be a while before Lily gets a haircut), so it's a great way to show off the new do's...well, I love showing the kids off anytime!
Me
This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Pics of kids at Dawes
I took the kids to Dawes Arboretum to snap some photos of them while the trees still have some leaves on them....






Plus I had just gotten the boys' hair cut (it'll be a while before Lily gets a haircut), so it's a great way to show off the new do's...well, I love showing the kids off anytime!
Plus I had just gotten the boys' hair cut (it'll be a while before Lily gets a haircut), so it's a great way to show off the new do's...well, I love showing the kids off anytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very very cute!
Post a Comment