Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Clapping for the first time!!

So I am in the kitchen, Dade and I are doing the dishes (i'm washing, he's rinsing). I'll wash some, and while Dade is rinsing, I'm over feeding Lily baby food. And while that is all going on (oh and I'm making dinner too), we are singing "This old man"' to Lily and I looked over and she was clapping...CLAPPING!!!!! All on her own too. usually we will clap when she does something on her own (I love to encourage her and make a big deal out of it). She is learning so much right now. It's cool, but man she is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

AWWWWWWWW! That is so cute!