She loves paper so I put it in front of her to entice her a bit...tehn of course moved it back a little...mean mommy! Lol!
Here is another one...
*sigh* she's gonna really be on the move now...I better hurry up and finish baby proofing and get another gate to keep her contained. She already basically owns the living room anyway...Lol! The boys like to occasionally sit in the living room with their lap trays and watch a movie while eating (I know...bad mommy)but I told them tonight that it's gonna have to cease for some time. We'll do it on pizza nights or something, because tonight Lily kept trying to pull their trays over and was reaching for Dade's sandwich at one point. Oh well, I'd rather us eat in at the table together anyway.
Today, I had to go to the store to get miss Lily some more baby food and puffs. We walked into Giant Eagle (I love their brand of organic baby food) and I thought instead of putting Lily in the sling like I normally do, I put her in the seat in the front of the cart. She wasn't too sure of it at first, but I think once she saw I wasn't leaving her in their ad walking away (the separation anxiety has begun...) she was fine and looked to be having fun...and she looked like such a big girl!! My baby is growing up!

Then when we went to Target, the seat in the front of the cart was WAY too big for her...oh well. Now I gotta made/buy her a cart cover...don't want those icky germs all over her.


2 comments:
Oooh, she is doing so good! Cole is just *starting* to do it, but he is not as efficient at it as she is! Go Lily!!
haha @ moving back the paper and 'mean mommy'... I will confess with nary a spot of guilt that everything my daughter has learned in her little life has been directly related to a bribe and/or moving said bribe backwards. I think when it comes to teaching her to drive we'll probably rig money tied onto a stick onto the front of the car, put her in the seat, and tell her 'go get it!'
(hopefully at that point she'll be smart enough to give us a dirty look, get out of the car, and untie the money)
Post a Comment