Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving...

For Thanksgiving we had dinner here and had Glenn and Calla over. The guys did most of the cooking which was so nice. Lily played all day and was so excited at dinner. I skipped the baby food (bad mommy!!) and did table food. She had turkey, mashed potatoes (made with boob milk), carrots, and green beans. She LOVED every last bite. Now we actually have 2 Thanksgiving dinners because we all gather out at my step dads house on the day after Thanksgiving for dinner out there...it's pretty much pot luck, but everyone knows what they are bringing. I even bought Lily a portable high chair to take out there so she could sit like a big girl! Lily had the same things out at Papa Charlie's except she got to have some sweet potatoes out there (I caught my sister before she added all the extra seasonings to them) and she devoured all of it. Funny thing is she ate more than Dade!!! But then again Dade didn't eat anything out at Papa Charlie's. I didn't want to fight him so I said fine, just no desserts.

Here is Lily with some mashed potatoes on her chin!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

AWWW! How cute! It was good to see you (and Lily) the other night.