Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas and such...

This Christmas was Lily's first Christmas. Of course we went to my Dad's for Christmas Eve, as usual. We didn't get there till about 7:30pm and I think we got home at like 2:30 in the morning. And the oddest part is that Lily stayed up until we were in the car to come home...and amazingly not overly cranky. We hung out, visited with family, opened presents, and Lily stood up for the first time on her own. Yes she did. All by herself. I was on the floor, she did her little army crawl up to me and pulled herself up using my body...no actual help from me though. So amazing watching their milestones. We didn't get a picture of her standing on Christmas eve, but we did get on of her on Christmas day...


Now I am going to warn all. Since it has been a month since I posted, it is going to seem like picture overload...
All three of the kids dressed in red.

Chad being festive with his lights display...

Lily in her Christmas dress.

Dade proclaimed he is now Santa Clause

And Lily did NOT like Santa Clause!
Okay, maybe not complete picture overload, but still quite a few. All in all, Christmas went well, but I am glad that it is over. Lily is now in the middle stages of being mobile...army crawling and now she can stand. She is trying to crawl up on her hands and knees and I'm sure walking is right around the corner...sigh. They grow up too darn fast.

1 comment:

joeyandaleethea said...

So I had to drop in and see your Lily -- and what awesome kiddos you've got! Holy moly...I'm barely surviving over here with only 2 kids LOL. Aren't they just the most amazing little beings on the planet?? Loved the pics -- total cute overload!!! Seeing your boys' first day of school makes me think my 3yr old will be there someday soon...yikes! Hope he's as happy on the first day of school as your boys were in that photo. Adorable!!