Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Videos...

So I have realized that I have lot of catching up to do on my blog...woops. I have been busy, but busy doing what? I sit on the internet on Babycenter, check my email, chase after and play with Lily, plus boob feed her and feed her regular food and try to fit in cleaning and fixing meals for the rest of us in there. No wonder I am ready to pass out when she goes to bed...Lol! Well here are a few videos...


Lily waving...


Dade being a robot...


Lily clapping...


Lily and her Laptop...

No comments: