Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And even more...

Lily is now 5 months old. She is getting so big and it seems like she is doing something new, or trying to, everyday. On her 4 month check up, she weighed 14lbs. 14oz. and was 25 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile for both. She has been rolling over for some time now, and she can pretty much get anywhere she wants, if and when she wants. On day I was sitting here checking my email, while she lay on the floor right in front of me. I looked up and she wasn't there. I was like "what!?!" I got up, and saw that she had rolled into the next room, our office area! She was even laughing like she knew what she had done. If she can't get to where she wants to by rolling over, she kind of "caterpillar" creeps, where she puts her forehead on the ground and then pushes her self up and forward. It's so cute. She's working on sitting up right now. She'll be doing it and then get excited and try to get a toy and of course topples over. She doesn't seem to care as long as she got that toy into her mouth though. and she is such a happy baby. I won't say she never cry's or doesn't have bad days cause who doesn't, but she is so smiley and laughs. She definitely loves attention too. Don't leave her alone for too long or she will let you know you need to pay attention to her! She also loves to watch the kids play outside. She'll watch them run around, ride their bikes, and climb trees. She'll get all excited and stiffen her arms and legs, and try to gt off my lap like she's going to get down and start playing herself. it wouldn't surprise me at all though. She has been ready to get going since day one!

Here are some more pics and videos...

I know this pic is sort of blurry but I can't help but like it. I believe she was going to attack her hand...

All pretty in pink...

Posing pretty...

First time she slept in her crib.
Yes, I know she isn't supposed to have any blankets in there with her, but I seriously didn't leave the room and she only slept for like 15 minutes...

And some more random pics...

Dade made a mustache and beard out of silly putty...he's so silly...

Daddy and his princess...she so has him wrapped around her little finger...

May the force be with you...

Lily and her big cousin Calla...
Calla tells Lily that she can't wait for her to grow up so that they can play princess together and she can teach her everything she needs to know...I have to admit, that one scares me a little...

No comments: