Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some more...

Here are a few pictures and video clips from my phone taken over the last few months...



Here is Lily and her first taste of baby cereal...

Lily's first stroller ride
Lily loves to be outside, this past weekends camping trip proved it even more. If she starts to get fussy sometimes all I have to do is walk outside and she stops. She loves the wind blowing and to watch the trees and everything around her outside, well except for the sun being in her eyes, but who likes that?!

Sitting in her Bumbo.
I bought this Bumbo for lily case she always wanted to sit up, but of course couldn't on her own. My friend Reagan said her daughter Aubrey loved hers so I thought I'd try it out. She loved it!
Thanks Reagan for the great idea!


First picture of all three kids together.
Lily loves her big brothers (and they love her too). She loves watching them and laughing at them. i do have to admit, they are pretty goofy. Sometimes I can't help but laugh at them too!


Here is Lily looking at herself in the mirror for the first time.
She loves looking at the baby in the mirror. She doesn't realize that it is her yet but she will;-)

No comments: