Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

OG Baby-shower

The girls at work held a joint baby-shower for Jess and I since we are both due mid May. They had talked about it a few months ago, but then I never heard a word about it (man my co-workers are great secret keepers!) until about 5 days before. All I can say is that the girls who put the baby-shower together did a fantastic job. It was so much more than I ever expected and I appreciate everything I received for Lily and I appreciate my co-workers for everything they did. Thank you My fellow Olive Garden co-workers!!!

Can you tell the nursery is being done in Frogs???





Jess cutting a piece of cake...



Me cutting a piece of cake as well...
(look Dade is in this pic)



Smile pretty for the camera!!!



Prego Bellies!!!

No comments: