Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Moving...

So, the first part of moving went well. I had to call and get utilities switched, get our stove and fridge, and of course talk about it. Now the actual moving is here and I can't do it. Everything about it frustrates and overwhelms me. All I did this morning was look around the apartment and cry. I didn't even know where to begin. I have been trying to start packing and doing laundry for a week and it never got done. I wanted this move to be better than all of our past moves. I wanted to have things sorted BEFORE they went to the new place, but of course it was put of until the last minute like always and I am really kind of pissed about it. Now I am getting basically reprimanded for not doing much. Well if we could have started this when I wanted to, then maybe it would have went smoother. Now all of this crap is going to just sit there like it does here and piss me off even more there, because half of this crap isn't even supposed to be in the new place. It was supposed to go to storage. Now I feel like crap because I can't really do much more and will be constantly reminded of it in the future. I wanted to sort clothes and store the ones that weren't needed or being used. I wanted to throw away a bunch of crap and now I am going to still be overwhelmed by this crap. I wanted to start making my stuff for the baby pretty soon after moving, but who knows if I will even be able to make them at all. (a great big SIGH)
I have been doing so well too with all of this and now this has to happen. It just needs to be over with. Now.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Whoo saahhh, Whoo saahhh
Take a deep breath and hang in there. It will work out, it's just going to take a little longer. Don't let this get you down - you're on a roll girl - so keep rolling with the punches and it will work out.