We also finally found a new place to move in to. A three bedroom town house in Buckeye Lake. (I will put pic up after we get moved in) We are beginning to move this week so between my work schedule and Chad's (he is now working at the Olive Garden too) and all of the family and friends helping out, we should hopefully be moved in within this next week. There is a lot to do, but packing will help keep me from going stir crazy. I am just not used to not working 40 hours a week. I just can't wait to get out of this too small apartment. Down stairs is the Living room, Den/Dining area (which is going to be our computer area), a little back porch where we can put a grill (finally), a kitchen, a little 1/2 bathroom, and a laundry area (no more laundry mats, Yeah!!!!). Upstairs is our bedroom, Dade and Dawson's bedroom (still sharing a room), Lily's bedroom and the bigger bathroom (two bathrooms will be nice!!!). We are all so excited. The kids will still be going to the same school, which was a goal of mine in moving. I didn't want them to change schools.
Once we get moved in, I am going to start making everything for Lily's bedroom. I am going to try my hands at a simple quilt. I went last week and picked out all the fabric that I want to incorporate into her room. The theme is frogs of course. I am sure no one who knows me would have guessed that! Lol! But like I was saying I want to make a quilt, bumper pads, crib sheets, and possibly a little canopy for her bed. I am so excited, but I have to wait until we get moved before I can start. I tried not to do too much pink because I figured everything else would end up being pink...Lol!
Here is the fabric I picked out...

I went to the doctor on the 4th and finally started gaining weight, which is great because I didn't want the doctor to yell at me! Lol! I had another doctor appointment on the 26th, which was also my glucose test! Ugh!!!! It may look like Orange pop, but it sure as heck doesn't taste like it. All the sugar really got Lily moving that she about made me sick to my stomach! Lol! I haven't heard anything back from the doctor and they always say that no news is good news so yeah!!! Everything else is going really well too. I have gained a total of 18 pounds, which is a LOT less than I had gained with the boys at this point, but I figure that between working and weighing more when I got pregnant this time (115 lbs. with th boys as compared to 145 lbs. this time around) it is okay not to gain as much and the doctor is worried, so neither am I!! I do have to start going to the doctor every two weeks since I am now 29 weeks!! That is so hard to believe that I only have 11 weeks left!! Thinking that does make me a bit nervous though because it seems like there is still so much to do!!! Oh well...I had just better get on the ball!!! lol!!

Well, we went in on March 1st and did the 3D Ultrasound. It was so cool!!! We verified that the baby is indeed a little girl and we got a 100% guarantee!!! I do have to say I was a wee little nervous before. You always hear those stories how they were told it was a girl, they did the nursery all in pink and then out popped a little boy!! I didn't want that to happen! She is so adorable. I think she looks a lot like the boys when they were babies. Several people have commented on how they think she has Chad's nose and my cheeks (of course). the technician said tight now she is 17 inches long and weighs about 3 1/2 pounds. If she keeps going at the normal rate, then she will be 21-22 inches long and weigh in the high 7 low 8 pounds at birth. Here I was hoping that she'd be smaller than the boys were since she is a little girl...Lol! Oh well, as long as she doesn't get bigger than that!! They also said she has a head full of hair! Yeah!!! Here are a few pics for you to enjoy and as soon as I figure out how to add the video, I will do that as well!
Here is a picture of her foot.
Just so you all know, newborn socks are out of the question...Lol!!
Here is our precious little Lily!
If you look closely, you can see some of her hair!
No bald baby here!!


1 comment:
I can't believe you are already 29 weeks! It seems like your pregnancy has gone so fast! So glad to hear things are going well. Congrats on the new place. I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment