Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Monday, March 31, 2008

It finally happened to me....

Okay, so you hear all sorts of stories of pregnant women forgetting silly things all the time. My all time favorite is putting two different shoes on and not even realizing it. Well folks, it happened to me today. I was lying on the couch because of a headache when I realized it was about time for Dawson to have baseball practice. I beckon for the kids and tell them to get shoes, coats, and hats on all while I am doing the same thing. On the way to practice I stop by the local gas station to get the boys some powerade. We get to practice, I talk with the coach for a few minutes asking about T-ball, and ten turn around and talk to a good friend Will Fooce for a while. I then get a text from Chad saying he is finished at work and for me to come and get him. So I let the coach know I will be right back and go get Chad. Pick Chad up, drop him off at home and then go back to practice to get Dawson. I get out of the car happen to glance down at my feet as I am walking and thought I saw laces...wait, my shoes don't have laces, they are slip on...so I go back to the car, sit down and hold out my feet...lo and behold...two different shoes. One of my slip ons and one of Chad's shoes! Lol!!! I had thought earlier that the shoe on my left foot felt a little looser, but never thought to look. Just thought maybe my other foot was a little bit swollen! I guess not! I am sure I could have made the story shorter, but I wanted y'all to see how long it took me to realize I had two different shoes on. Seriously about an hour and a half. I can't help but laugh at myself! So please, join in the laughter!! You know you want to!

No comments: