Me
This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Baby update
So I just got back from the doctor and all is well! Still feeling great, a little tired at times, and Lily likes to put her feet up in my ribs and crowd my lungs, but then again, she doesn't have a lot of room in there! Lol! I have gained about 22 pounds which is a far cry from the 50 I gained for each of the boys! The best news I heard today was that she is now head down and that was a sigh of relief! one of my biggest fears is a c-section. I mean if it has to happen, then it has to happen, but I want to do everything in my power to keep that from happening. The thought of being cut open just doesn't appeal to me. I haven't had any swelling in my feet and ankles and have just now started to have a dull ache in my back, not counting the tightness I get when I have braxton hicks contractions, which also have been coming more often, and not just at night now. Though that is normal now, especially at this stage! Contractions may not be fun, but it is a sign that my body is getting prepared and I like that!! When the doc measured me I am measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule and this is the third doctors appointment in a row that I have measured that way. It could mean nothing or it could mean that I am going to go early! The thought of her coming early is exciting and scary all at the same time. I feel like I have so much to do still. We still need to get all the nursery stuff set up in her room, and still need to settle on a middle name! Ahhhh!! Well, I suppose I should go get started....more updates later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay, I'm kind of obsessed with babies and women who are having them, so I had to check out your blog. I'm envious, well kind of...not about the contractions-part, or about the gaining weight part (although, I have to say you look great and congrats on only gaining 2o-ish?), or the back pain-part..., but rather the other parts. So do you think it's going to be hard starting over? How far apart are your boys? Well, good luck in everything and happy-pushing (I would be a little freaked out about the c-section thing, but my mom says it's awesome b/c you don't have to go into labor---I think I would agree with you though and say that I would rather have the labor than the other).
Post a Comment