Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

An update...


Well we went to the Dr. on Friday. Nothing major, but we did get to hear the heartbeat...okay, that is a big thing. It did ease a bit of stress on my part. I just don't feel pregnant. Those of you who have been pregnant know what I mean. No morning sickness, aren't showing yet, no physical signs of being pregnant....plus with all of the stress I have endured over the past 2 months, I was a little scared that there wouldn't be a heartbeat. But, there was and that is what matters! We took Dade with us (by we, I mean, Chad and I) so that he could hear it as well. I am hoping to schedule the ultrasound, when it comes time, so that both of the boys can go and see it. I think the ultrasound is cool and hopefully they will too. I do have a little bump, but not much and I haven't actually gained any weight yet...don't get all judgemental, those who gained weight from the beginning. I WILL gain weight and I WILL make up for not gaining any in the beginning...I'll just wake up one morning and go "where did that some from" as I look down and can't see my feet any more!! lol!!
Chad and I have been doing really well over the past week. He stayed here since Thursday night after work. Tonight he went to his brothers house. he says he doesn't want to rush back into everything yet. I have so many mixed emotions going on and I am also trying to ignore bad thoughts in the back of my head. I want to focus on the positive, but it can be so hard. Sometimes I am afraid he'd rather be at his brother's house than here with us, or that I really am going to end up a single mother of three. Only time will tell I suppose. All I know is that I have to do my best to keep my chin up, think positive and do my best at what I need to do to make it work. To all or any of you who are praying for us, I thank you very much. Please continue the prayers. God Bless.

No comments: