Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Pregnancy = a lot of crying...

EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING can make you cry when you are pregnant. Now a lot is going on in my life right now that would make me cry whether or not I was prego and I am naturally a very emotional person, but for goodness sake! It seems like everything I read or watch or even the music I am listening to at any given moment makes me wanna cry! Either there is something about a baby, or missing someone, or breaking up, or it doesn't even have to be a normal think I would cry about! I cry!! Ugh...I think I am gonna have to buy a box of Kleenex to carry with me wherever I go! Lol!! Okay, I probably seem really angry right now, but I am not. I really am laughing right now as I type this, but I will probably burst into tears any moment. if I can make it to the end of this blog without crying...it will be a miracle. If you have ever been pregnant, you know what I am saying here. Heck, I think you should get coupons for free boxes of tissues when you are pregnant! Doesn't that sound good? Lol!! Okay, I have to go to bed. I think that is enough crying for one day! Lol!

No comments: