Me
This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Prego update...
I went to the doctor on Monday morning. Everything looks great. Still haven't gained much weight, but I do walk A LOT at work, so that may have something to do with it. the doctor isn't too concerned right now, so neither am I. As long as I don't lose any weight at this point. She checked the heartbeat and while moving the little dopplar they use around on my lower belly, the baby kicked it. It was so cool. The heartbeat was at 154 BPM. They scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for January 3rd and I am so excited for it! Hopefully the baby will not be too modest and let us see whether it is a boy or girl! Another cool thing that happened that night...I was sitting on the couch, Chad was on the computer working on a website design and the baby started to kick. I anxiously told Chad to hurry and come feel. He sat next to me, put his hand on my belly and after a few moments, felt the baby kick! So Chad finally felt the baby kick! He was all smiles and I thought I'd share that with you! I will give more of an update of what has been going on here soon. Everyone, except Dawson has been sick! Mine of course lasted for 4 days, since the list of medications I can take is so short! Ugh... Starting to feel better, which is good so that I can go back to work tomorrow! Gotta make the money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I know that isn't a picture of your belly :-)
I finally got some music done, check out my blog!
I got sick once during this pregnancy too and it took forever to get over. it's not fun. It takes our bodies so much longer to heal since we aren't the priority anymore. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Hey lady, How's it goin?
Post a Comment