Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Monday, December 3, 2007

4 months prego...

I thought I would go ahead and post an ultrasound pic and one of my four month belly. Here ya go.



Baby parsons due May 14th, 2007!
Weighing 5 ounces and 5 inches long crown to rump!


My belly at 4 months!

I have also been feeling the baby kick for about a week now. In a few weeks or so, you should be able to feel the kicks when you lay your hand on my belly. I love feeling the little tumbling acts going on in my stomach. It is such a wonderful feeling!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I always got so fat when I was pregnant - you just little belly - I'm so jealous!

Holly jo said...

Yeah, I usually wake up one morning and wonder "where did this belly come from???" I figure with everything going on between Chad and I at home, I just haven't gained weight like I should. Stress sucks during pregnancy. Don't worry though, baby is doing well!