Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

First update of 2008...

okay, sorry I have slacked a little bit here on the blogging and updates of stuff. I have been enjoying time hanging with the family plus I have been working as much as I can right now, because who knows how long I will be able to keep this up.

Well we had an ultrasound on January 3rd and found out that we are having a girl...Yeah!!!

Little Lily Parsons...still don't have a middle name yet. I was thinking of Grayce, but that is their cousin Angel's middle name and I am weird about names. Angel is too close a family member. I just can't use that as a middle name so we are still looking.

Everything is progressing wonderfully. The doctor wants me to work on gaining more weight, more like a pound a week. It seems to be really hard with my job. I did some research and when I work a double I burn between 1500 to 2000 calories a day walking and carrying the trays so I have to be eating a lot...and I mean A LOT!!!

Although I have now been experiencing braxton hicks contractions here over the last two weeks. The other day I had quite a few of them and it was a little bit scary...I don't remember having this many this soon with either of the boys. i figure this is my body's way of telling me to cut down on the double shifts and slow down a bit. It kind of sucks, since I am making really good money, but it will be okay in the end.

I am really thinking of getting those 3D/4D ultrasound. I have seen a few of them recently and I want to get one so bad. Yes it costs a bit of money but I think I am going to splurge and do it. Maybe with income tax money....

Here a few of the pics from the ultrasound....

You can see her long legs and her arm with her fist on her knee...little drummer girl..



You can see her feet here in this one...



Things on the homefront are going pretty well. Still just taking everything a day at a time, but things are going absolutely great. And honesty is the best policy. It really is...no matter what anyone says. I love Chad and am really happy with the way things are going right now. I just hope it keeps going in this direction and gets better...

2 comments:

Reagan said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see an update. I've been wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear things are going well! And, I love the name Lily. Adorable!

Amanda said...

pretty pretty pretty
I wanted a little girl "sniff"
oh, well, at least life is never boring :-)