Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Ran into an old friend

Dawson had baseball practice tonight. The message said Evans football fields at 5:30 so that is where we went. We showed up and Trevor and his dad was there and that was it. What in the world??? Where is everyone. We wait a bit and look around, and then I see someone I think looks familiar. It was Amanda Johnson (now Sillin) from High school!!! Holy cow!!!!! We chatted for a few minutes and exchanged emails and phone numbers! It was just bizzare, especially since I was thinking about Amanda maybe a few weeks ago. Sometimes I actually like running into old classmates.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey, It was good to run into you too, I just found your blog - Cute pics of the kids