Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Friday, April 27, 2007

I've been married a week now...


Last Friday, Chad and I got married. I am so super happy. The wedding was beautiful. Exactly as I have always pictured it. I even got to walk down the aisle barefoot like I have always said I would! The weather was perfect, not a single cloud in the sky!! Plus, to top it all off I didn't let myslef get stressed. I started to flip out once, the night before the wedding, I was making the ring bearer pillows and ran out of white thread. I started to geek and decided, with Chad's help, it wasn't worth it. I'd worry about it later. In the end, Chad's mom was in town and bought two little pillows. She was like, "sorry they don't match," and it honestly didn't matter if they matched or not. I just kind of sat back and took it all in. This was our wedding day, why spend it stressing out over every little detail!? Everyone was commenting on how calm I was, and it even surprised me. Here I am, someone who stresses over every little detail, not stressing over a major event!! I feel really proud of that actually! The ceremony was very laid back, kind of hippyish in my eyes, and everyone said it fit us to a T! I am glad that it turned out so well!! The reception afterwords was a blast. We got to hang out with friends and family, some of which we don't get to see all that often. Plus Chad's mom got to make it up from Florida and I personally was greatful for that. I am sure she was happy she got to see her son's wedding too. I am so happy I got to see so many friends and family there. Those who couldn't make it, I understand and I will be posting pics on here and on myspace as I get them, so check back often!
Wednesday, I went to the social security office and the BMV to have my name changed. That made me so happy to show off my new married name!! I love being Mrs. Holly Jo Parsons now!!! Now I can call Glenn (Chad's brother) my brother-in-law and it is true!! Lol!!

2 comments:

Reagan said...

Congrats! I wish I could have been there. It looked like such a beautiful wedding. I loved seeing all the pictures.

Amanda said...

How are you ? I haven't seen you around and no new posts, everything good?