Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just getting started...

Okay, so the more I look at this personal blog site, the more I like it. I keep wanting to post something, but I really haven't had much time to sit down and do it. I figured even if it is short, at least it is started, ya know!? I recently got married to the man of my dreams, Chad Parsons. Very recently, last Friday April 20th, 2007 in fact and I am so happy. I loved going and waiting in line to get my name changed. Most people I am sure would gripe about standing in line at the social security office and the BMV, but I couldn't wait to show of my new married name!! I have lots of people asking to see pics and I promise that I will have some up her and on myspace within a week! Waiting to get some from a few more people who took pics! Well, I am going to end this first blog, it is short, but I will write more later!!
TTFN!! As Tigger puts it!!

No comments: