Me

This is my place. Someplace I can go and kind of keep my thoughts, dreams, and anything about life in general. Whatever I want, I can say it here. If I don't want the public to view it, it will be made private. Take no offense if you cannot read something. Somethings are meant to be kept to ones self.

Monday, October 29, 2007

I am 11 weeks pregnant!

Now that all family knows that I am pregnant I can just post these blogs. I am now 11 weeks pregnant, Yeah!!! My due date is May 21st, 2007. At my first Dr's appointment they decided not to do an ultrasound since I was sure of the first date of my last period (I know any guys who are reading this aren't cool with reading stuff like that, but get over it! Lol) which made me a little sad, that they weren't going to do an ultrasound that is. Anyone who has been pregnant knows that ultrasounds are a big thing. You get to actually SEE what is growing inside of you. Not that it is very big at this point...but it is still cool to see that peanut sized baby! At this point I won't have one until I am riht around 20 weeks, which should be about Christmas time! It would be a cool little Christmas present to ourselves to find out whether we are having another son or (fingers crossed) a daughter! I know some who won't want to know what we are having, but we want to find out! We want a little girl, but of course we will be happy with either as long as it is healthy and happy! We don't have any little boy names picked out yet, but we do still have a bit of time left to come up with something! Lol! I am going to try and post on here at least once a week to keep everyone updated, but don't get mad if I miss a week or two. With the holidays and birthdays coming up, things will be a bit hectic around here so I will do my best!

No comments: